Home → Projects → Sports / Hoarding / Gates → Ashbourne GAA, Meath
Donaghmore CLG was founded in 1923 in the parish of Donaghmore which is located 3km south of Ashbourne. Donaghmore CLG was renamed Donaghmore/Ashbourne in 1996 to reflect the increased number of players and supporters from Ashbourne. In December 2007 the club moved from its previous home at The Wotton to new premises at Killegland West in Ashbourne. Donaghmore Ashbourne CLG currently has 45 teams competing at Football, Hurling, Ladies Football and Camogie and enjoys a strong support in the local community.
Mulligan Fencing were required to supply and install Twin Guard mesh railing around the perimeter of the pitch, which is in keeping with the high standards and excellent facilities associated with the club. The mesh and posts were galvanised and powder coated green RAL6005. In addition, we supplied and erected two ball stoppers at both ends, behind the goals.