Home → Projects → Sports / Hoarding / Gates → Guinness Brewery, Dublin
In 1759, Arthur Guinness signed a 9,000-year lease on a disused brewery at St James’s Gate, Dublin for an annual rent of £45. The brewery covered four acres and consisted of a mill, two malthouses, stabling for twelve horses and a loft to hold 200 tons of hay.
The company is now a part of Diageo and located in the heart of the St. James Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction.
During building works, Mulligan fencing designed, supplied and installed the entire structure of hoarding thus ensuring the safe passage for the Brewery workers. We worked very closely with the contractor and structural engineer for the final structural sign off.